Thursday, May 24, 2012

WHEN DID DOING NOTHING BECOME A PLANNED EVENT?


I wake up some mornings and sit on my porch enjoying the lovely morning, watching the wild life unfold in the trees around me. After about 1/2 an hour in my head I am planning what needs to be done that day.


The gardens need watering or weeding, the house needs dusting, I need to work on some pieces for my shops. We all do it when really what we want to do is....


.....spend the day somewhere like this!


Or enjoying a beautiful walk somewhere like this.


Do you remember when all you had to do all summer was swing on one of these. Maybe go for a swim or play with your friends.


Well, that is what I want to do. The housework and garden will be there tomorrow. From now on I am not making taking time to do nothing a planned event. If you want a day for you just do it.


YOU'RE WORTH IT, I KNOW I AM!

Images from PINTEREST.

1 comment:

  1. Honey, I am so with you! It has taken me years to allow myself that luxury but it is now part of my life. ;-)

    ReplyDelete